Contactlensxchange guarantees that you will receive the exact contact lenses that you have been prescribed. Each prescription will be verified and checked By Our Quality Control team and then shipped sealed in the manufacturer’s sterile packaging and free of all manufacturer defects.
There will be no refund or exchange for orders shipped
All Toric Lenses are classified as custom lens as they have additional prescription perimeter ( Power , CYL, Axis ) and we need to order directly from the authorised agent hence once your order is ackowledge and processed even before we shipped it , we will not be able to except any cancellation and refund
However, You can request a refund within 30 days from your order date, if you find that you have been shipped the wrong items, the items are not sealed in the manufacturer’s sterile packaging, or you discover a problem with a lens.
**Vials and multi-packs that have been opened, marked, or damaged are not returnable,exchangeble or refundable..
**Notes -Exchange, Return, Refund Criterial
- Only unopened boxes or glass vials can be returned for a full refund.
- Custom Lenses, including novelty and made-to-order lenses, cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.
- Discontinued & toric lenses cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.
- Wrong delivery address given by customers cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.
- An admin US$2.50 fee ( per Invoice if more than one ) will apply to each return/ refund processed.
- Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
- Mistake caused by wrong prescription given and wrong product ordered by customers cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.
- All returns must be accompanied by a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number obtained through our Customer Service Department or they will not be processed.
- Please be sure that your Packing Slip and Returns Form are inside the package you are returning. Your return may take longer to process if the Returns Form and the Packing slip are not also returned.
- It can take up to 6 weeks to process your return (longer in the case of international and APO/FPO addresses).
- All claims of defective lens or wrongly send lens must be verified by photo/ picture and with other relevant document indicated by our customer service.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance.