Contact Lenses Details
- O2 Optix by Ciba Vision are being discontinued.
- The manufacturer recommends you try AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA breathable contact lenses are made from state-of-the-art material that allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses - for healthy-looking and healthy-feeling eyes.
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day - and the night - without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability - Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture - The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits - AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits - for comfortable wear all day long, every day - even for up to one month.
Air Optix™ Aqua contact lenses transmit up to five times more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses. The lenses stay comfortable throughout the day thanks to the unique Aqua Moisture System. The patented lens material helps to maintain moisture and a smooth lens surface helps to prevent lens deposits and optimize comfort.
Return or exchange unopened lenses within 30 days
67% Polymer (lotrafilcon B)
Order Your Air Optix Aqua Now!