Contact Lenses Details
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ contact lenses allow you to enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up. With iris inspired designs, DEFINE™ lenses seamlessly blend with your own eye color to bring definition and depth.
LACREON® TECHNOLOGY PERMANENTLY EMBEDS A WATER-HOLDING INGREDIENT, SIMILAR TO THAT FOUND IN NATURAL TEARS, PROVIDING UP TO 20 HOURS CUSHION OF MOISTURE FOR EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT.
WITH BEAUTY WRAPPED IN COMFORT™ TECHNOLOGY, PIGMENTS ARE SAFELY ENCLOSED BETWEEN TWO LAYERS OF LENS MATERIAL TO PREVENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR EYES.
ONE OF THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF UV PROTECTION AVAILABLE IN A DAILY DISPOSABLE CONTACT LENS.
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® is available in seven designs. Each design blends seamlessly with your unique iris pattern to accentuate, not mask your natural eye beauty.
Using LACREON® Technology, ACUVUE® DEFINE® is the only beauty enhancement cosmetic contact lens with locked-in wetting agent, giving you a moisture cushion up to 20 hours for end of day comfort.
Product details :
- UV Blocking One of the highest levels of UV Blocking available in a daily disposable contact lens, approximately 97% UV-B and 82% UV-A.
Internationally recognized High UV protection standards.
- Breathability Hydrogel material (etafilcon A)
Delivers 88% of available oxygen to the open eye.
- Wettability Exclusive LACREON® Technology permanently embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent, resulting in a fresh lens feeling and end-of-day comfort.
- Smoothness LACREON® Technology forms a cushion of moisture similar to your natural tears to reduce friction and maintain moisture.
- Easy Handling With Visibility Tint/Inside-Out Indicator Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- Package Size 30 lenses/box
- Lens Diameter 14.2 mm
- Base Curves 8.5 mm
- Powers Plano, -0.50D to -6.00D(0.25D steps), -6.50D to -9.00D(0.50D steps)
Order Your 1 Day Acuvue Define / Radiant cosmetic lens Now !
Related items that you may want to check out: