Contact Lenses Details
Air Optix for Astigmatism are intended for daily or flexible/extended wear (up to 6 nights including while sleeping), as determined by your eye care professional for the optical correction of vision in persons with healthy eyes.
- All-day comfort
- Up to 6X more oxygen through the lens than traditional hydrogel toric lenses1
- Consistently stable vision
- Outstanding visual acuity
- You tend to work late and your eyes feel irritated by the end of the day
- You have blurred vision caused by astigmatism
- You don't like to wear eyeglasses but need to because of your astigmatism
Air Optix for Astigmatism lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
Toric lenses normally will required additional time to process due to it's additional prescripton parameters requirement. we will always expedite this type of order and update you accordingly
Return or exchange unopened lenses within 30 days
67% Polymer (lotrafilcon B)
Alcon / CIBA Vision