Contact Lenses Details
O2 Optix Contact lenses from CIBA VISION provide the highest level of oxygen transmission. These lenses are so breathable which provides High Oxygen to you Eyes. O2 Optix contacts transmit 5 times more oxygen than standard soft contact lens leaving your eyes feeling and looking healthy every day.
- O2 Optix by Ciba Vision are being discontinued.
- The manufacturer recommends you try the new improved Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde contact lenses.
New Improved Version !
Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde breathable contact lenses are made from state-of-the-art material that allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses - for healthy-looking and healthy-feeling eyes.
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day - and the night - without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability - Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture - The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits - AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits - for comfortable wear all day long, every day - even for up to one month.
Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde contact lenses transmit up to five times more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses. The lenses stay comfortable throughout the day thanks to the unique Aqua Moisture System. The patented lens material helps to maintain moisture and a smooth lens surface helps to prevent lens deposits and optimize comfort.
Return or exchange unopened lenses within 30 days
67% Polymer (lotrafilcon B)
CIBA Vision / Alcon
Try Air Optix Plus Hydraglyde contact lenses Today!